We has planned and begun our new work schedule. With the activation and creativity brought by Milestone 3, we did a lot of researches into the possibilities from the suggestions of supervisors. And we also had several detailed discussions about the functions of our project during this week. Finally, we made sure that we still want to make a device for helping drowning children.
Based on our final decision of direction, the main work will be the detection of drowning moment. Instead of only using capacitive sensor, we considered using different types of sensors to make the dectection more accurate(eg. accelerator, gyro). Another consideration is that using automative rescue system as the substitute for communication system. More researches and experiments are required for these considerations.
Everything is on the way.