During last week we finalized our prototype and we started thinking about the battery consumption and integration within the plastic case. We also thought about how we could display the state of the battery with a LED and how to integrate the PCB, with all the buttons, plugs and LEDs into the final object.
We worked a lot on drawing the PCB and positioning the elements to make it as small as possible, and we also estimated the battery consumption and the battery size. On the design side we continued creating visuals and working on the final shape of the object, creating drawings, 3D models and animations.
We also got some very positive feedback from some Botanical Gardens in Switzerland and one of them wanted to set up an installation with our product!
There is still a lot of work to be done but we are proceeding well and we are getting good results, stay tuned for more information!