We are the “Resourceful” team, and we’re thrilled to join the CHIC community.
We’re a multidisciplinary team of five extremely motivated students:
- Marine Fondin, ECAL student in Industrial Design
- Taavet Kangur, EPFL student in Robotics
- Diane Marquette, EPFL student in Robotics
- Maëlick Brochut, EPFL student in Life Science
- Nicolas Mauroux, UNIL student in Information Systems
During the kick-off, we enjoyed meeting the whole cohort of this edition. It was an intense weekend with many brainstorming sessions, team building, and first pitches. One of the thematics that emerged – and with it, our team – was resources and how we use them.
We look forward to digging deeper into this critical issue. We can’t wait to keep you posted on our journey!